Serves: About Four People
1.5 lbs of Andouille Sausage
40 Little Neck Clams
Three Cloves of Garlic
1/2 Red Onion, chopped
1/2 a Cup White Wine
2 Tablespoons Chipotle Pepper Sauce
2 Regular sized cans diced Tomatoes
1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Kosher Salt and Fresh ground Black Pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Chopped Fresh Parsley (to be used as garnish)
Chopped Green Onions (to be used as garnish)
1. In an expansive artistic pot on high warmth, include olive oil.( Do not utilize more than expected to daintily coat the pot you are utilizing, as the frankfurter itself tends to discharge quite its very own bit fat, and you don’t need the sauce to be too sleek.) Wait around two minutes until the point when you hear a slight sizzle.
2. Expel Andouille Sausage from is packaging by cutting the side of the packaging open with a sharp blade, and disintegrate the meat into a more ground wiener like consistency.
3. Add the wiener to the warmed clay pot, and cook until the point when meat is sautéed on all sides, on the off chance that you might want to include salt and pepper at this progression you may do as such, however Andouille has a tendency to be an exceptionally prepared hotdog so it may not be required.
4. Add white wine to the container, utilizing a warmth verification spatula, mix and try to focus on getting the little bits of dark colored off the base of the dish and joined once again into the hotdog and wine blend.
5. Enable the wine and frankfurter blend to decrease for around five minutes.
6. Include the cleaved Onion and Garlic
7. Include whatever is left of the fixings, with the exception of mollusks and trimming
8. Place cover on the pot, and permit to go to a stew, will take around five minutes.
9. Lessen warm.
10. Ensure the shellfishes are spotless, by running them under frosty water, and tilting the flushing dish various headings and exhausting and refilling the water a couple of times. Watch that every one of the mollusks are shut dispose of any that are as of now open.
11. Deliberately put every one of the shellfishes in the pot, ensuring every one is canvassed in sauce. This is vital as shellfishes not shrouded in sauce won’t cook at an indistinguishable rate from the ones that are secured.
12. Place the top back on the pot and enable the shellfishes to steam for somewhere in the range of Four to Six minutes.
13. When mollusks are all open, expel from warmth and start plating. Guarantee that any mollusks that did not open amid the steaming procedure are expelled and disposed of.
14. In the event that filling in as a starter or first course of a supper, put four to five mollusks in bowl. Include a couple of little bits of hotdog to the bowl also, however focus on utilizing, a great deal more soup than frankfurter
15. Trimming with new cleaved Parsley.
16. In the event that filling in as a primary course dish, ahead of everyone else a serving of rice on the plate.
17. Make a little well in the focal point of the rice.
18. Place mollusks and healthy segments of frankfurter in the well of the rice.
19. Spoon a little measure of stock over the shellfishes, and also the rice. Try not to suffocate the rice it ought to be utilized to add an unobtrusive flavor to the dish.
20. Enhancement with slashed green onion and additionally newly cleaved parsley.
While the prospect of get ready mollusks for others can appear like an overwhelming undertaking, this current formula’s flexibility enables you to have two distinct alternatives in doing as such in an exceptionally basic yet delectable way. Giving a rich approach to wow your visitors, with dishes that truly just took minutes to get ready.
*Important, don’t endeavor to motivate mollusks to open by cooking longer than the prescribed Four to six minutes, they won’t open, and on the off chance that they really do they will then be over cooked, and no longer consumable.
*Make beyond any doubt subsequent to washing and keeping in mind that adding the shellfishes to the sauce, not to tilt the bowl they were being flushed in, over the cooking pot, as any additional sand may have gathered in the base of the bowl, and would then be acquainted with your sauce.